Monday, March 12, 2018

Foxy and Fun


 Saturday is a day for cute animal sweaters and jeans.

This cute fox sweater initially disappointed me, being a little too short and a little too wide for my torso, but I managed to sew it into submission, and I found it looks really adorable over a camisole with an extra-long lace hem.

Little did I know the fox and I had both struck the same pose!
For footwear, I checked off another box on my unworn boots list, finally making use of a pair of camel suede boots I bought way back in October (on the same thrift store run where I acquired my green heart necklace). At first I thought these boots were a bad purchase, because the slightly elongated round toes made my feet look big, but after having worn them a day, I have to say I love how they look on my legs, and I love how comfortable they feel! I think I'll keep them around for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment