Friday, February 1, 2019

Friday Fun?Day


I think the only time I can get away with wearing graphic printed leggings at work is on Friday Funday. So I did it!

The printed graphic leggings in question are the last of the many pairs that my boyfriend bought me, cheery enough in a kind of wintry way, with their white snowflakes and cute little trees.

But that's where the fun ends. The rest of the look takes on a decidedly gothic tone, with nothing but shades of shadow and blood.The leggings are otherwise black. The dress is black. The scarf I draped over my shoulders like a shroud is deep dark red, as are my boots. The earrings are positively vampirish in their antique splendor and crimson hue.

Undereye circles worthy of the undead!

So what is this outfit? Is it fun or is it depressing? Can it be both at once? Does it matter? Does anything really matter?

Just kidding! Lighten up, you downer! Just look at how I tied my scarf to my waist with the dress' built-in sash! With styling techniques like that to cheer us up, how could things be anything but fun!?

No comments:

Post a Comment