Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Fun with colors

"Fun with colors" is practically my personal motto, rather than a single outfit theme, but it's taking on special meaning as my latest hair color heads into its third week of existence. I probably shouldn't speak of my plans, since plans change, but this is the last unnatural color I intend on doing for a while, and my feelings about it are bittersweet.

On the one hand, I've made it through every color of the rainbow by now, and it's time to move on to something different. But on the other hand, I've been getting a lot of compliments on this color scheme in particular, and it will be hard to let go of that popular feeling I get when I'm the most noticeable person in almost any room.

Today was no exception, as someone stopped me in the hallway at work to comment on how she loved my outfit and how it matched my hair. It did, indeed. Not intentionally of course, but since it happened, I figured I'd better blog it—you know, before this hair color is gone forever and such a coincidence can never happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment