Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A work-from-home exclusive


There aren't many outfits that I'd wear to work from home that I wouldn't also wear to work from the office, or lounge around the home, or go out in.

This, however, is one.

The long pink T-shirt is a cherished part of my wardrobe. I've worn it to the office on plenty of occasions, but never worn it around the house or out and about. I think of it exclusively as a "work shirt."

Conversely, the leggings are something I'd never ever wear at the office. Even though I occasionally go to work with leggings under a tunic, or as a substitute for tights with a dress, the capri length really limits their usability. The proportions would be awkward if I paired them with a dress of any appreciable length (remember that one time I tried that back in 2012?), but a barely-long-enough top and skin-tight leggings are an office no-no.

Fortunately the home office has a looser dress code, so I combined the top and the leggings, added a matching pair of ivory ballet flats, and wore the whole getup with pride!

Honestly, capri leggings are far from the height of fashion these days (another reason I'd never wear this outfit anywhere but at home), but I must say that to my own eyes, it's a great look overall.

3 comments:

  1. Is your deviantart, Twitter hacked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your deviantart, Twitter hacked?

    ReplyDelete
  3. check your damn Lookbook!

    ReplyDelete