Friday, March 15, 2019

Free as a fish


I'm about to leave for a trip to visit family in Ohio. I don't have much time for a monologue, but I couldn't help but want to share today's outfit. I haven't been excited about my wardrobe in a while, but thanks to a new pair of printed wide-leg pants and a wave of pleasant weather, I'm feeling inspired!

I paired the water-colored trousers with a white T-shirt and shoes, then topped it all off with a blue-green cardigan belted at the waist. With all these aquatic colors in my outfit, it's only natural that I used my oversized fish earrings to finish off the look.

I think my outfit feels put-together for my last day at work, but also creative and free-spirited at the same time. The perfect attitude for beginning a road trip! And even better, the outfit is loose and comfy all around, making it ideal for a long evening of driving. I don't even have to change before I hit the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment