Thursday, March 21, 2019

Green and Blue and New


The next phase in my hair color evolution is aquamarine (currently blended with the green from my previous dye job). Fittingly for new beginnings, I colored it thusly on the first day of spring (yesterday), and, fittingly for the beginning of spring in particular, today I wore the new colors over a brand-new green cardigan with cute floral buttons.
 
 
The entire outfit followed suit tonally, as I wore a blue camisole under the sweater, blue-green shoes, and turquoise earrings.

What a relief to finally be excited about my clothing again! The entire month of March, I had absolutely nothing interesting to wear (except those blue pants that provided me a brief reprieve from boredom last Friday), and I was in the middle of some serious sartorial doldrums.

But then while I was visiting my hometown of Toledo last weekend, I ran across a Gabe's (sibling store to my beloved Rugged Wearhouse, which permanently closed a few months ago!) that hadn't existed when I lived there. I stopped in for a quick shop around and found this sweater for a mere two dollars! Score! I also found a dress that should be suitable for the upcoming weather, so at least I have a few more days before I must once again start complaining that I have nothing to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment