Sunday, May 22, 2016

Going out in cropped flares

 

I made these pants.


Well, kind of.

I had a pair of old jeans, and seeing as cropped flared jeans, holey jeans, and jeans with fringed hems are all "in," I decided to work my DIY magic on my old pants. This post will not be about that process (because it was kind of a long story, and I thought it best to break it up). Instead, it will be a simple share of the outfit I wore when I wore the newly altered pants for the first time.

It's simple, so I won't go into too much detail, but I will note that because the jeans were a little large on me, I opted for a very fitted tank top to balance out my upper and lower portions. Beyond that, it's your basic jeans-and-a-t-shirt! With flare!


2 comments:

  1. Live this look! Simple is often overlooked 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live this look! Simple is often overlooked 😃

    ReplyDelete