Monday, March 5, 2018

Redbruary

After I noticed that I was wearing an unusually high number of red outfits in February, I felt it was necessary to document every remaining outfit I wore through the end of the month.

 
This one is fairly similar to when I first altered this dress, except I traded the black boots for red ones (naturally!) and silver jewelry for gold. I also made the original alteration permanent, so now this dress will never be anything but stepped.
 

For my last red-based outfit of the month, I actually only used red as an accent. The bulk of the look came from my grey sweater dress, but I wore burgundy boots and a long cherry-themed necklace.


Now that it's March (and I've basically worn everything red in my wardrobe), I guess it's time to move on to green!

No comments:

Post a Comment