Friday, July 27, 2018

Semi-sporty skort


Over the past few weeks, Friday Funday has gone from something I might occasionally try on a whim, to practically a requirement for a successful week. Whether I keep up the effort or drop it remains to be seen, but at least for July, I've been saving my most quirky, casual, and slightly more daring outfits for Fridays.

For this week's showing, I decided to do that thing I try once a year or so—where I wear something vaguely athletic for my OOTD. Today's has a little bit of the golfer aesthetic in the sleeveless button-down blouse, and the skirt is one of the two active skorts I got last summer. This skirt is a tad shorter than I like to wear at the office these days, but the built-in shorts drastically decrease the likelihood of a wardrobe malfunction, and it is, after all, Casual Friday.

For footwear, I went for a new-to-me pair of floral embellished flat slide sandals. These were only $3.75 at the thrift store and, while more on the shabby end of the chicness spectrum, they have the coolest floral embellishments I've ever seen on a pair of shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment