Thursday, August 27, 2015

Mustard & Ketchup


As you might recall, this shirt has a built-in necklace. However, the necklace is removable, so I decided I could have a little fun with the shirt by accessorizing it with something else. Enter my new red glass-beaded necklace. I bought it for a dollar at Rugged Wearhouse because I am tired of cheap plastic jewelry, so I jumped at the chance to acquire cheap jewelry made of something a little more durable, even if it's a little rough around the edges. I also got one in green, but the muted red was a much better match for the muted yellow sweater.


As I thought about it, I realized I had just created a common condiment pairing with my outfit! And that just made me more excited to wear it than ever!

I also wore my trusty burgundy floral-toed shoes (because they were a perfect match for the necklace), similar dark red earrings, and 3 gold rings on my fingers. Hmmm, something about this shirt must inspire me to wear first-knuckle rings!

I say! Is that a life-size ketchup conduit!?

No comments:

Post a Comment