That's what I did last night, and I have to say that, despite their disrupting my sleep, it's the first time I've thought curlers were not a complete failure. This time I tried Magic Leverag curlers, which I found new and unopened while cleaning out an ex-coworker's office. I liked the results (though not the terribly translated instructions), but the kit definitely did not provide enough curlers to cover my whole head, and they weren't really long enough. So if you're going to go this route, I advise you read this blog post comparing Magic Leverag to Curlformers—the product that apparently inspired them.
The outfit, however, is always the true focus of an Unfashion post, and today's comprises the following:
- A gold tunic top with matching belt (a much-appreciated gift from my mother that has gotten plenty of use over the years)
- A gold-ish statement necklace (which my coworker/photographer calls a Run-DMC necklace)
- You might not notice it, but tiny gold butterfly earrings which match the butterflies on the necklace!
- Black leggings (which coincidentally were the focus of an article today on Refinery 29, one of my most-read fashion sites. According to them, I succeeded in following the rules of wearing leggings in public. Phew.)
- Legwarmers (Because yeah, I still love them, even if the rest of the world doesn't)
- Tan shoes with gold-tipped bows. These shoes, I am proud to say, I stretched myself to fit much better, and they will be the focus of a post in the near future.