Sunday, December 30, 2012

Snow Bunny

Remember last winter, when I had the big-time crush on the white fur-trimmed stripper boots? Well, despite their being completely impractical for my needs, I couldn't get them out of my head, and eventually I splurged on a slightly more sensible pair for 22 dollars in March—after the weather had turned too nice to be wearing fur boots. So I waited.

And I waited. Winter weather has certainly taken its time to arrive in my corner of Maryland, but it snowed yesterday morning! Of course, it had all turned to mud by the time I got dressed, but even melted snow is a good excuse to wear a new-to-you pair of winter boots!




This outfit had been sitting in the back of my mind for a couple weeks now, and it turned out every bit as adorable as I'd imagined! I got to make use of the long white sweater that I have so much trouble wearing. This time I wore it at its full length, with a long black tank top and black leggings underneath. With a monochromatic underlayer, the partial transparency of the sweater was not too much of a problem.

Without even realizing it, I wore the same earrings I had on the last time I wore this sweater. I guess some things are just meant to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment