Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Grape Fine

Just wanted to share with you these really great shoes I got for just 20 dollars from Just Fabulous. Twenty dollars is a lot, but Just Fab shoes are good quality, and when they sell them at half off, I just can't resist!

Before I bought them, I was discussing with a friend my concern that the color was so off-the-beaten-path that I would have nothing to wear them with.

He encouraged me to get them anyway. Because even if I didn't have something exactly that color, I could surely wear them with something in a different shade!

But that's what I always do. So I decided to try something different. When they arrived on my doorstep, I tried them on, found them only slightly smaller than I would like, and wore them happily with a completely contrasting color.

Purple and green. They really are one of my favorite color combinations. I'm surprised it's taken me this long to assemble an outfit with them!

2 comments: