Thursday, July 26, 2012

Meet my new shoes

I already have 2 pairs of black high heels, one pair of black mid heels, and one pair of black flats (let's not get started on the black boots), but I just can't resist a bargain! So when I ran across a pair of cute black shoes with ankle straps at the thrift store for just 6$, 25% off, you know what I did. Now I have three pairs of black high heels.


They're not in the greatest condition, but I'd had a hankering for some ankle strap shoes, so they were perfect for me. As a bonus, I usually wear an 8.5 or 9, but these are a size 8 and they fit perfectly, making me feel dainty.

I wore them with this black tank top (which is currently one of my favorite articles of clothing in spite of its sober colors) and this black skirt in an ensemble that certainly won't win any awards--even with the addition of a bracelet. In a victory for old-school fashion, I untucked the shirt midway through the day because it looked stupid tucked in.

I also wore some black rose earrings that used to be clip-ons and now are studs. Want to know how I did it? Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. They really accentuate your toned legs. Must be toned because of all that "me time."

    ReplyDelete