Monday, March 2, 2015

Real Cupcake-atarians dance all night



In case you were wondering, here is what I wore for my newly modified Cupcake-atarian T-shirt's first public appearance.

The neon colors and flat boots should probably tell you, I wore this outfit to an EDM concert!

This was also my first time wearing false eyelashes. Can you tell?


I decided to start out with the most subtle of the 3 pairs I own, so I wouldn't be surprised if you can't. But I just feel accomplished that I got to wear them at all. I've tried to wear them on about 4 other occasions, and this is the first time I got them to stick on long enough to make it out the door! By the end of the night, they were lopsided, but still attached. If I can just up my eyelash-glue skills, I can see lots of potential for even more thrilling party looks in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment