Saturday, March 14, 2015

Surf's Pup!

Not posed, but I kind of look like I'm catching a wave!
In this, my second everyday outfit featuring my peacock blue party dress, I have elected to match it with a simply stunning pair of shoes. Usually I save my shoe-close-ups for later in the post, but I won't leave you hanging...ten! (Let's see how many belabored surfing and water references I can throw into this one entry—that's one!)



Take a look at the brilliant wave-shaped designs on my fancy footwear, which I got for just 10 dollars at Rugged Wearhouse! Not only are they the most totally tubular (that's 2!) shoe embellishment I've seen this week, but they are the exact color of the dress. So my thirst for perfect color matching is quenched (that's 3).

I covered the skimpy upper portion of the dress with a light sweater that I like to think resembles coral with its squiggly decorations and pink hue. And I wore beige knee socks because, well, it's not summer yet!

Guess I'm done. Since I wasn't able to treat you to a veritable tsunami (that's 4) of belabored surfing and water references as I had hoped, I will try to make it up to you with an adorable picture instead. Everyone loves a gratuitous dog photo, right?


1 comment:

  1. Love the color of the shoes and the dress! The blue does remind me of the ocean, my home.

    ReplyDelete