Sunday, November 20, 2016

D is for Denim (OK, OK, and Dolphins!)

 
D is for Denim had been my intended theme for Sunday since several days ago.

However, since Ryan Tannehill took an interest in my fashion challenge, I felt like I really shouldn't let him down. It helps that a friend of mine (who would never comment on blogs under celebrity pseudonyms) offered to loan me a Dan Marino jersey and forgive me a 10$ debt if I would wear it for D-Day.

So I did.

The rest of the outfit is your classic Canadian tuxedo—I worked in as much denim as I could, which ended up just being jeans and a jacket.

FYI, my friend deeply regrets making me wear the jersey; he believes my fraudulent repping of his team nearly caused the Dolphins to lose their game today, and they only recovered by the grace of me taking it off at halftime and him returning home to loyally send them good luck through the magical portal of his laptop. So I think I can safely say that this will be my first and last time ever wearing a Dolphins jersey.

1 comment:

  1. This is hands down the best picture you've ever posted on your blog! At least that's what I've gathered in the short time since I've recently discovered this site.

    ReplyDelete